The success of World Information Architecture Day
and the association behind it depends on the support of its volunteers and all the people contributing their time and expertise to advance and promote information architecture.
Complete this form to document the time you recently volunteered.
To ensure continued success and show the impact that volunteers bring to the community, we are starting to track volunteer hours:
- Demonstrate accountability
- Understand the value of volunteers
- Improve program ROI
- Share program impact
- Win grants
We use this information to track ways in which we give back individually and as an Organization to the IA community.
This volunteer tracking form can be used to record in-kind time contributions related to:
- Speakers, presenters, and guests of honor who are participating in WIAD events. Time includes the time spent in planning, preparing, presenting, etc.
- Professional Services. Professional services includes legal and accounting.
- Volunteers who are organizing and planning WIAD events. Time includes the time spent in meetings, planning, preparing, emailing, managing, etc
- Global Board members attending workshops or meetings
Your information will be recorded and kept for tax-reporting purposes, if applicable.
Round to the nearest quarter hour increment (:00, :15, :30, :45)
Provide the WIAD program or event that you volunteered with
Provide a specific description of activity performed
What do you normally charge for services? If you provide a discount to nonprofit organizations as a standard practice, use the discounted rate.
Indicate rate in USD. Use Currency Converter
Thoughts or feedback on your volunteering
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided .
WIAA takes data protection seriously. Please read our Code of Conduct
for information on how we handle your data and what your rights are.